Join the Social & Personal Family
We are searching for a talented Account Manager to join us at Ireland’s most glamorous publishing company.
If you are looking for an exciting career in print & online publishing, then we have a super opportunity for you to join our expanding team at SOCIAL & PERSONAL.
SOCIAL & PERSONAL WEDDINGS is at the top of its game in the Irish wedding market, with a 360-degree approach to the wedding space. SOCIAL & PERSONAL WEDDINGS publishes Ireland’s best-selling wedding magazine every season.
We launched our shiny new site www.socialandpersonalweddings.ie in 2016 to offer our loyal band of follower’s daily inspirational content. Social & Personal Weddings also offers bespoke events to complement our publishing business.
Account Manager Position:
With the growth of SOCIAL & PERSONAL WEDDINGS from print to online, the smooth marriage of these two offerings is a priority for us and our clients. The account manager will be a key part of this synchronisation. SOCIAL & PERSONAL WEDDINGS has a large number of long-established relationships with the finest wedding vendors in Ireland, and our Account Manager will need to nurture and serve these in the best interests of their needs as clients.
The day to day role:
- Manage an existing and loyal customer portfolio, delivering them the best value for their needs and in the correct context of our business across all of our platforms.
- Manage all annual renewals on a monthly basis, identifying what the client’s needs are for the year ahead, and tailoring their campaign to what best suits their needs, ensuring response success.
- To liaise on weekly/daily basis with content creators and editorial team in relation to client activity. Deliver consistent feedback to enhance the customers' experience and improve our service on an on-going basis.
- Identify and manage new business leads and opportunities in fitting with the companies aims.
- To build a genuine and in-debt knowledge of our customers businesses, ensuring we are best positioned to collaborate and further our relationships.
Who we are searching for:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as either an account manager or Business Development Manager.
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Superb communications skills, with an excellent phone and e-mail manner.
- An interest in publishing, lifestyle, fashion and social media a must.
- An excellent knowledge of the sales cycle and liaising with companies at a senior level.
- Class A administration and organisations skill, with an excellent eye for detail in all aspects of the role.
- A proven track record for delivering on targets and deadlines.
What we can offer:
- Work every day in a young vibrant office, as part of an established and much-loved brand.
- Be a key part of our exciting online and print publishing integration
- Excellent Commission and bonus structure, with uncapped OTE.
- Salary Negotiable with experience level.
- Work from our super chic Dublin 2 office location.
Please send your interest in this exciting opportunity with a cover letter including your salary expectations and a CV to
Social & Personal
24 Lad Lane
E-Mail: [email protected]
Also If you have any queries in relation to the role please drop us a call or an e-mail.